- Commenters: What data do we collect?
- Our Customers: What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Commenters: What data do we collect?
When you comment with FastComments, WinrickLabs LLC collects the following data:
- Your user name.
- Your email.
Our Customers: What data do we collect?
When you become a customer, WinrickLabs LLC collects the following data via FastComments:
- Your Name (First, Last, Middle).
- Your Company Name.
- Your Email.
- Your Address.*
- Your Credit Card Information.*
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Comment and provide your email. Some sites allow anonymous commenting. *In this case we do not collect any personal information.*
- Sign up as a customer.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
WinrickLabs LLC collects your data so that FastComments can:
- Process your subscription and manage your account.
- Send you notifications and account alerts.
How do we store your data?
FastComments goes go great lengths to store as little information as possible. We do not store any information that can tie a comment to you as an individual (unless you use a username that makes such a thing obvious).
We store all information in our secured infrastructure hosted by Linode.
If you comment with your email on a site that uses FastComments, FastComments will retain your email indefinitely to send you notifications. However, you can delete this information by either entering a bogus information as an email in the account edit page or by deleting your account.
We currently do not use any of the information you provide for marketing purposes.
What are you data protection rights?
WinrickLabs LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request WinrickLabs LLC for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request WinrickLabs LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WinrickLabs LLC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that WinrickLabs LLC erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that WinrickLabs LLC restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to WinrickLabs LLC's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that WinrickLabs LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Click to Show Email
What are cookies?
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - WinrickLabs LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and our customer's websites. This way we can make the commenting experience much easier. Only first party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Click to Show Email
Call us at: Click to Show Phone Number
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel the need that WinrickLabs LLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office here.