Avatar Placeholder
Avatar Placeholder
It's not fair to hold our oils for months before tasting for a competition, and the travel situation is impossible. Good decision Mr Cord
Avatar Placeholder
Brian Moore
I agree - the covid is still getting worse in most places, including here in the U.S. - it will be many months before it will be safe to fly everyone here. This is the aggressive yet logical thing to do.
Enter your email to vote. We won't send you any marketing or solicitation emails.
Avatar Placeholder
A difficult decision but in my view a necessary one. I for one do not want to wait until summer for the results of our entry when it does us little good. I congratulate this creative solution.