Avatar Placeholder
Avatar Placeholder
It's not fair to hold our oils for months before tasting for a competition, and the travel situation is impossible. Good decision Mr Cord
Enter your email to vote. We won't send you any marketing or solicitation emails.
Avatar Placeholder
Brian Moore
I agree - the covid is still getting worse in most places, including here in the U.S. - it will be many months before it will be safe to fly everyone here. This is the aggressive yet logical thing to do.
Avatar Placeholder
A difficult decision but in my view a necessary one. I for one do not want to wait until summer for the results of our entry when it does us little good. I congratulate this creative solution.